Extrapolation Call for Reviewers

The following works of SF/F criticism are currently available for review in Extrapolation. As always, if we haven't worked together before, please tell me about yourself (i.e., your field of interest or specialty) and I'll try my best to accommodate you. I'd really appreciate it if somebody was able to review Ukranian Science Fiction, which I've had on my shelf for awhile. I hope everyone has enjoyed their summer. Best wishes for the Fall semester.

Walter Smyrniw. Ukranian Science Fiction.
Frenchy Lunning, ed. Mechademia 8: Tezuka's Manga Life.
Paul Kincaid. Call and Response.
Nicholas Michaud and Jessica Watkins, eds. Jurassic Park and Philosophy: The Truth Is Terrifying.
Jonathan Eller. Ray Bradbury Unbound.
Samuel R. Delany. The American Shore: Meditations on a Tale of Science Fiction by Thomas M. Disch.
Sonia Fritzsche, ed. The Liverpool Companion to World Science Fiction Film.