Call for Reviewers

Following is a list of titles that are currently available for review in Extrapolation. As always, if you are interested, email me and let me know. If we haven't worked together before, please tell me a little about yourself and your area(s) of study. I will try my best to accommodate everybody as judiciously as I can. (NOTE: The first two books have been in my possession for awhile. I would appreciate anybody with the expertise to take them on.)

B. Costello & Q. Whitted, eds. Comics & the U.S. South.
T. Leaver. Artifical Culture.
J.A. Kerswell. The Slasher Movie Book.
E. Gaspar (trans. A. Bell et al). The Time Ship.
S. Delany. Starboard Wine.
M. Pharr & L. Clark, eds. Of Bread, Blood and The Hunger Games.
J. Cogburn & M. Silcox, eds. Dungeons & Dragons & Philosophy.
D. Newell and V. Lamont. Judith Merril: A Critical Study.
C. Miller & A. Van Riper, eds.1950s "Rocketman" TV Series &Their Fans.
J. McGrath, ed. Religion & Science Fiction.