Book Description for The Kyoto Man


The publisher and I have been going back and forth and we just can't decide on a cover description for The Kyoto Man. Here's the current draft. What do you think?
I am addicted to crack cocaine. There's nothing like a fresh hit. When I take that first hit, it's just, like, wow. I use as often as possible. As much as I can possibly get my hands on the drug. It's just a rush. It's just a really nice feeling. It starts in my head goes all the way down to my knees. It's like I've been in yoga and I'm coming out of my corpse pose. I need some money. I write bad checks and think mean thoughts. It's the most horrible feeling. I choose drugs instead of my kids. At the end of the day, though, I'm gonna do what I wanna do. I'm happy, mostly. I know that every day I can count on another relapse. Reliability matters.